Self Assessment (Student Participation)

Dear Professor,

Throughout this course, I have demonstrated consistent commitment to excellence, as detailed in the rubric for "Excellent" participation. I have been punctual, with the exception for the first lesson where unforeseeable circumstances led to a delay and of which I have since taken measures to prevent history from repeating itself. I hope that my enthusiasm for participation has also been evident since I actively engage in all class and group discussions, contributing well-considered ideas from time to time. My attendance record is impeccable as well, standing at 100%, which underscores my dedication to the course. I consistently strive to put forth my best effort, while standing firm by my authenticity and goals. With each lesson, I seek to improve from my previous performance, treating every class as an opportunity to learn and improve. I respectfully submit that my actions and attitudes align with the "Excellent" performance level, and I hope you will agree that my efforts merit this recognition. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Letter

Task 3: The Importance of communication skills for engineers